Effective: January 1, 2018
Third-party service providers used to perform our services
- Squarespace hosts our website.
- If you schedule a free introductory call, Calendly takes in your information.
- If you take advantage of our freebie content and opt-in to receive our newsletter, MailChimp is our email marketing application.
- Any surveys you participate in will be administered via SurveyMonkey.
If you hire No Peep Sleep Solutions and become a client...
- If you make a purchase from our website, PayPal accepts and processes your payment.
- Your detailed assessment answers are recorded through JotForm.
- Any phone or video calls, or any in-person meetings, are scheduled through Calendly.
- Any video calls are made and recorded (with your permission) via Zoom.
- The client feedback survey you receive at the end of our service will be recorded through JotForm.
It is our intention to protect your personal information as securely as possible. The use of these third-party service providers are integral to our business, and therefore, to rendering our services. If you'd like to avoid using any of these third-party service providers during your service, please contact No Peep Sleep Solutions to discuss an alternative.
Personal information collected
Personal information is defined here as data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name and e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
We always only collect as much personal information from you as is necessary to perform our services. You will also always be given the choice to provide such information; however, be advised that withholding information may have a negative impact on our ability to perform our services the best that we can.
For our newsletter subscribers (including those of you who have opted-in to receive one of our freebies): You may unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of all of our email communication to you through our email marketing service provider.
Non-personal information automatically collected
Non-personal information is defined here as data that does not personally identify you.
You may be able to instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies, or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the online services you visit. You may also remove cookies by following your web browser’s help file directions. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of our services.
Information sharing and disclosure
As far as we can control, we will never sell your information simply for marketing or advertising purposes. We do, however, reserve the right to sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose our assets, including your information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Our use of your information
We mainly use your information so that we can provide, enhance, and personalize our services and related content.
Your information is used for, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
• to provide you with the best user experience possible;
• to respond to your questions and comments;
• to communicate with you regarding updates to our services;
• to send you our newsletter or other subscriptions that you have opted-in for;
• to help us develop, customize, deliver, support, and improve our services and content;
• to protect the rights or property of No Peep Sleep Solutions or our users, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
• for distribution to third-party service providers that provide services to us;
• to protect the security of our services and business;
• to conduct system administration and system troubleshooting, and to diagnose or fix technology problems;
• for marketing and advertising purposes;
• for our internal purposes (such as auditing and data analysis).
We reserve the right to use your information, both personal and non-personal, however needed within No Peep Sleep Solutions and our third-party service providers. (Again, we will not add you to any marketing campaigns without your consent, nor will we share or sell your information outside of our business or identified service providers.)
Compliance with laws, legal process, and authorities
Adherence to privacy regulation laws
No Peep Sleep Solutions is a business operating out of the United States. We may, by chance, work with individuals from other countries, but we do not necessarily market to them. We have written this policy to abide by United States regulations, and are doing our best to include relevant information needed to satisfy international regulations as well. If you feel there is information lacking, please let us know so that we can update our policy.